The matches, our predictions, the lowdown: here is our bitesize guide to the Premier Division action.
- Manchester 62 1-1 Glacis United (Wednesday 8th November)
- Lions vs Mons Calpe (Thursday 9th November)
- Gibraltar United vs Lincoln Red Imps (Friday 10th November)
- St Joseph’s vs Europa (Saturday 11th November)
- Lynx vs Gibraltar Phoenix (Saturday 11th November)
All games at 20:30 except St Joseph’s vs Europa (18:15)
- Lions vs Mons Calpe (Lions win)
- Gibraltar United vs Lincoln (Lincoln win)
- St Joseph’s vs Europa (St Joseph’s win)
- Lynx vs Gib Phoenix (Phoenix win)
- Mons Calpe go into the game missing three centre-backs, Lions will be looking at this as a massive opportunity to get three points especially as their striker Juanma Llaves returns from suspension.
- Arguably the biggest game of the season right now if you’re looking at form, Lincoln sit top while Gib Utd two points behind in second place. It will be a tight affair but we expect Lincoln to edge it.
- Could a Europa loss spell the end for Jonathan Parrado? Saints last weekend looked to be slowly getting back to their best which will most likely get them the win tomorrow following the Greens poor run of form so far this season.
- Phoenix should be full of confidence after their display against Europa last weekend, will be tough for them following a number or injuries and suspensions but we expect them to have enough to see off Lynx.
You can follow all the games on our Facebook & Twitter pages.