The matches, our predictions, the lowdown: here is our bitesize guide to the Premier Division action.
- Lincoln Red Imps vs Lions (Wednesday 15th November)
- Gibraltar Phoenix vs Manchester 62 (Thursday 16th November)
- Europa vs Lynx (Friday 17th November)
- Mons Calpe vs St Joseph’s (Saturday 18th November)
- Glacis United vs Gibraltar United (Saturday 18th November)
All games at 20:30 except Mons Calpe vs St Joseph’s (18:15)
- Lincoln vs Lions (Lincoln win)
- Gib Phoenix vs Manchester 62 (Draw)
- Europa vs Lynx (Europa win)
- Mons Calpe vs St Joseph’s (St Joseph’s win)
- Glacis vs Gib Utd (Gib Utd win)
- After just edging past Gibraltar United last week, Lincoln face another stern task tonight as they take on a Lions side which are enjoying an excellent start to the season so far. Rafa Bado does have a selection problem as he’ll be without Ezequiel Rojas who has been arguably Lions’ best player & playmaker Sam Gilroy.
- After such a promising start to the season, things have gone downhill for Phoenix since the opening day; winning only one of their six games this season. Man62 can feel they still have a chance of proving many doubters wrong and staying up this season, especially with teams around them dropping points. Both teams have to see this game as a must-win.
- Lynx picked up their first win last week after coming from behind to beat Phoenix but Friday night’s game against Europa may be a step too far, seeing as the Greens will be hoping to build on their victory over St Joseph’s.
- It’s been a season to forget for Mons so far, injuries have been a major problem for a team which was performing so well this time last season. We expect the game to be tight but Saints should come out on top seeing as they are playing good at the moment.
- With the race for the European spots so close, Gibraltar United really cannot afford to drop points to teams in the lower half of the table. Glacis United players will be high on confidence after beating Mons on Monday but we expect fatigue to play a major part this Saturday.
You can follow all the games live on our Facebook & Twitter pages.