The matches, our predictions, the lowdown: here is our bitesize guide to the Premier Division action.
- Glacis United 1-0 Mons Calpe (Monday 13th November)
- Gibraltar Phoenix 1-0 Lions (Monday 20th November)
- Lynx vs Manchester 62 (Tuesday 28th November)
- Lincoln Red Imps vs St Joseph’s (Wednesday 29th November)
- Europa vs Gibraltar United (Sunday 3rd December)
All games at 20:30 except Europa vs Gib Utd (16:30).
- Lynx vs Man62 (Draw)
- Lincoln vs St Joseph’s (Lincoln win)
- Europa vs Gib Utd (Europa win)
- Looking at how the Premier Division table is turning out, we expect these two teams to battle it out for the play-offs. Both teams have been very good defensively over recent weeks but goals have been hard to come by, we expect the game to be tight with neither team coming out on top.
- Another tough game for Lincoln after just edging past Mons last week. Raul Procopio will be hoping to get one over his former team so we expect Saints to be at their very best on Wednesday but we still expect Lincoln to come out victorious.
- Europa will be hoping to extend their three match unbeaten run against Gib Utd who have hit a rough patch in the last few weeks. Two straight losses and last week letting a two goal lead slip to Phoenix, they will be in desperate need of a result on Sunday if they want to compete for a European spot.
Glacis & Phoenix’s victories you can read about in our Matchday Review which will be available to read next week.