The matches, our predictions, the lowdown: here is our bitesize guide to the Premier Division action.
- Glacis United 0-0 Lynx (Wednesday 1st November)
- Lincoln Red Imps vs Manchester 62 (Thursday 2nd November)
- Mons Calpe vs Gibraltar United (Friday 3rd November)
- Gibraltar Phoenix vs Europa (Saturday 4th November)
- Lions vs St Joseph’s (Saturday 4th November)
All games at 20:30 except Gib Phoenix vs Europa (18:15)
- Lincoln vs Manchester (Lincoln win)
- Mons Calpe vs Gibraltar United (Draw)
- Gib Phoenix vs Europa (Europa win)
- Lions vs St Joseph’s (Draw)
- Looking at how Imps have played so far this season, it should be a straight forward win. The pace and power they have going forward will be too much to handle for the Red Devils.
- This is sure to be a very interesting encounter, Mons have started to pick up some momentum after their opening day loss and will be looking to bring Gibraltar United down a peg or two who are currently unbeaten so far this season.
- Despite Phoenix performing well this season, a number of injuries in recent weeks has seen them struggle and we don’t expect them to prove much of a test against Europa who will be hoping to make it two wins from two.
- Lions will want to put last week’s disappointment behind them when they take on a Saints side who are slowly finding their rhythm after a slow start to the season, all eyes will be on Saints new signing Ernesto Cornejo who impressed in their win over Phoenix.
All games can be found on our Facebook & Twitter pages.