The matches, our predictions, the lowdown: here is our bitesize guide to the Premier Division action.
- Manchester 62 vs Europa (Wednesday 22nd November)
- St Joseph’s vs Lynx (Thursday 23rd November)
- Mons Calpe vs Lincoln Red Imps (Friday 24th November)
- Lions vs Glacis United (Saturday 25th November)
- Gibraltar United vs Gibraltar Phoenix (Saturday 25th November)
All games at 20:30 except Lions vs Glacis (18:15).
- Man 62 vs Europa (Europa win)
- St Joseph’s vs Lynx (St Joseph’s win)
- Mons Calpe vs Lincoln (Lincoln win)
- Lions vs Glacis (Lions win)
- Gib Utd vs Gib Phoenix (Draw)
- After a poor start, Europa look slowly to be picking up some pace as we head into the two month break. Back to back wins and both Kike’s in good goal-scoring form, the reigning Champions should pick up all three points tonight but it won’t be easy as Man62 have shown this season that defensively, they are a very good side.
- Saints will come into the game as favourites and will be hoping for a better performance after last week’s defeat to Mons. Their opponents Lynx played very well against Europa and if they were better in the final third, would have caused more problems. We expect the game to be a very tight affair with Saints edging it.
- Many say Lincoln could have the title wrapped up by Christmas and they aren’t wrong too, they are undefeated this season and their goal difference is superior to others. Mons won’t be easy but we don’t think they have enough to challenge the Imps.
- With the gap between second and eighth at four points, both teams will want three points. Lions’ confidence will be knocked after losing to Phoenix on Monday while Glacis will be booming after their win over Gibraltar United last weekend.
- Gibraltar United will be wanting to put last week’s performance behind them, they are in desperate need of three points after two straight defeats and questions will start to be raised. Phoenix were unlucky to draw last week but a win against Lions may have eased the pressure on manager Jaime Molina. We expect a tight game with neither team coming out on top.